Technical demonstrator (Field Service)
PRINT & FINISHING INDUSTRY
Due to continued expansion, one of Europe’s largest distributors of equipment to the Graphic arts industries is now looking to employ a Technical demonstrator Field Service with relevant qualification. Whilst an all round knowledge of the Print Finishing environment is required, full training will be given in order to support our large customer base running the following machines.
The primary candidate must have knowledge of Herzog & Heymann folding machines which is essential.
- Outsert folding system
- Miniature leaflet folding
- Large and small format map and calendar folding
- Direct mail
- In-Line booklet stitching and gluing
- All aspect of folding on this type of equipment
They will also be required to work on MBO folding machines, Palamides stackers, with emphasis on operator hands on training ,demonstration and installation.
- Salary range: Dependent on experience
- Overtime rates: Some potential
- Company vehicle: Mazda/Insignia/Skoda
- Pension: Yes
- Bonus: Yes
- Holiday entitlement: 24 days
- Private health care
If you believe you are this person and would like to become a member of our team, please send your CV stating current remuneration package and availability in an envelope marked Private & confidential, quoting reference SPC/0117, to the below address or email Errol Arthur:
Mr E Arthur, Friedheim International Ltd,
Park House, Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Herts HP2 4TT