We are looking for a Storeman on a permanent basis for our Hemel Hempstead logistics centre.
- To receive replacement and new stock items into the stores, identify parts against purchase orders checking for quality and quantity and place in allocated bins.
- To pick parts from stores locations against order dispatch note's.
- Pack goods in a manner so that they will arrive at the customer's premises in a good condition.
- Arrange for the dispatch of all goods by whatever means are indicated or advised.
- Carry out perpetual stock-takes to ensure continued accuracy.
- Ensure Engineer flying kits contain the correct contents and are dispatched, returned & checked as necessary.
- To operate out of hours spares service.
- Assist in keeping the stores and dispatch areas in a neat and tidy condition to meet the company and health and safety requirements.
- Identify any parts that can possibly be sourced elsewhere.
- General computing skill will be essential.
Salary and benefits are as follows.
- Working time 08.00 - 17.00hrs and 09.00 - 18.00hrs on a rota basis, Mon-Fri
- Plus, overtime payment for sickness/holiday cover @ time & a half.
- Private health care
- 24 days holiday per annum.
- Stake holders’ pension
More information on weekend/bank holiday work, call outs and overtime available on request
A fork lift license would be of an advantage as would previous experience.
We are looking for someone in the local area as they will have to come to the stores when they are called out and living in Hemel will be more suitable.
If you believe you are qualified for this role, please send your CV stating current remuneration package and availability in an envelope marked Private & confidential, to the below address or email Errol Arthur:
Mr E Arthur
Friedheim International Ltd, Park House, Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Herts HP2 4TT