On 27-29 of June German finishing equipment manufacturer Baumann-Wohlenberg and several ‘partner’ companies are holding two parallel events – both aimed at showing the best manual and automatic solutions available in label production and other finishing processes.
LABEL & FINISHING DAYS 2017
Label cutting systems
Epsilon Label System
All companies, who process large cutting volumes of paper- or IML-labels need a fail-safe high-quality cutting solution. The BaumannWohlenberg Epsilon label system, in combination with an ATLAS 1110 made by BLUMER AG (Switzerland), s perfectly suited to meet these requirements.
- Baumann BSH 3-1200 Pile Hoist
- BZW Scale Counter
- Baumann BSB 3 L Automatic Jogger
- Baumann BPS 3 Pressing-Station
- Baumann BFS Gripper Transport System
- Wohlenberg 132 High-Speed Cutter
- ATLAS-1110 – Strip cutting, punching and banding labels
Possible label formats: from 25 x 45 mm to 170 x 215 mm
Omega Jogging System
The Omega offline jogging system is a central jogging station, which is used for the offline material preparation of paper- or IML-labels. It can of course also be used for job printing works. The system works completely automatically.
- BASA 3
- BA 3 Z Unloader (New Design) NEW
Available for formats: Up to 740 x 1070 mm
AUP PILE TURNER
Baumann BSW-AUP pile turners have been developed specifically for the needs of non-stop automatic sheet-fed printing and stamping machines. A major application area is industrial packaging. All operations take place automatically and are controlled by the program.
Available in 3 editions: Basic, Universal, Digital
Easy to use with major benefits:
- Fully motorised regulation of all important functions for setting block thickness and cover formats
- High-quality, high-performance spine preparation with main milling unit, multiple knife head and dust extraction system
- Comprehensive gluing technology for selective processing of hot-melt, cold-glue and PUR gluing with separate processing of spine and side gluing
- Universal, easy-to-use rotary cover feeder for processing of 4, 6 and 8-page covers
- Gauzing station for production of Swiss and Otabind products in one run
- Easy of use thanks to Navigator, a graphically interactive user interface
- Option of a laydown device for a inline connection with a three-knife trimmer
BSR 550 basic ROTARY DIE-CUTTER
Short set-up times, simple operation, economic and cost-efficient production. The BSR 550 basic is suitable for the production of various products such as packaging, labels, mailings, presentation folders, etc. – from offset, as well as from digital printing.
The K80 combines quality and cutting-edge technology to give printers a powerful folding solution for 24/7 production. This Combi folder features high-quality precision components from MBO – including the option for a slitter shaft cassette – making it capable of a production speed of up to 230 m/min.
ATLAS-1110 LS label production line
Blumer is a leading, and worldwide acting, technology provider for the finishing process of cut to stack labels and for a wide variety of cards. In our Swiss factory we develop state-of-the-art technology for the label and card industry, thereby meeting a wide range of needs.
During the Open House, Blumer will show the latest version of an ATLAS-1110 LS label production line including the newly developed and patented “Gripper-Edge 1 & 2” features. These new gadgets will bring the label industry not only much closer to the completion of the vision of operator-free cut-to-stack label production, but also in reducing waste as well as guillotine time. On top of this, it improves the accuracy in a significant and steady manner.
The ATLAS 1110 LS takes the strips, which have been cut on the BaumannWohlenberg cutting-line and turns them into packs of banded labels.